• Attractive Base Salary & Commissions
• Plenty of stock to sell
• Join a supportive team
Work for one of Sydney’s leading house and land specialists in an exciting new role as a House & Land Sales Consultant. Located in Western Sydney and close to multiple public transport options.
As the House & Land Sales Consultant you will be the first point of contact for our clients, working from the display suites located in our master planned estate.
• Welcome and assist prospective clients into the display suite / home
• Manage the sales process from initial consultation through to contract signing.
• Negotiate and close contracts
• Manage effective sales material in liaison with the marketing department
• Manage and maintain web, phone and walk-in enquiries with accurate and thorough CRM documentation
• Listen to clients needs, generate trust and advise our customer according to their requirements
• Ensure that sales deposits and paperwork are completed and are submitted in a timely manner
The successful candidate:
• A minimum of 3 years of sales experience
• Proven track record in a sales role, preferably in development or off the plan sales
• Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
• Competent in BCA, CDC and local building regulations (DA & CC)
• Exceptional industry networking & customer service skills
• Well-developed organisational and client management capabilities
• Computer literacy: strong Microsoft Office skills and experience in sales based CRM systems
• Understanding the importance of gaining rapport with clients and retaining trust. With building a home being a big decision for customers, the understanding of the emotion involved in the process will be pivotal to your success in this role.
To apply for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org