Build the home you love, in the place you’ll love to live.
We know that building your family home isn’t just site plans and variations – it’s the careful construction of your family’s future hopes and dreams. Australian House & Land’s extensive experience in housing construction and land development means we can provide unique packages that others simply can’t.
We retain strong relationships with preferred builders who have impeccable reputations.Contact Us
Your Australian House & Land. Your way.
We’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to. We offer exclusive access to house and land packages, facilitating relationships with reputable builders for a high quality result.
We make it easy to make it yours
With a wide range of packages available within modern estates you can select the perfect block, home size and style for your family. Then, work closely with our dedicated colour consultant and interior designer to create the home you’ve always had in mind.
Attention to detail that’s second to none
Our hand-selected quality builders are all members of the HIA and ranked in the top 100 builders in NSW. Each builder is put through a stringent selection and interview process, and must comply with our 38-point quality builder’s checklist of requirements.
Over 50 years of combined industry knowledge
With experience in property development and construction you can rest assured we have the expertise to professionally manage your project. Each home is independently inspected periodically throughout construction to ensure it meets our standard of excellence.
Why build your home with us?
As one of Sydney’s leading house and land package specialists, Australian House & Land provides turnkey house and land solutions to suit everyone. With us, you can expect to:
- Choose from a range of stunning modern homes.
- Live on a prime lot in a quality Sydney estate.
- Have direct access to leading builders in the industry.
- Relax knowing your entire build will be professionally managed.
- Be guided through the process, from contract to handover.
- Save money by paying stamp duty on land only.
- Avoid surprises by knowing exactly what your home will cost.
- Get advice from a dedicated colour consultant and interior designer.